Gentle Stirring and Dosing of Cell Suspensions
The neMIX stirring bottle is the first system available for high-precision dosing of suspensions and aqueous mixtures. During the dosing process the stirring bottle ensures gentle mixing of dosing suspensions and is able to keep the concentration nearly constant over a long period of time.
The stirring process is so gentle that even cell suspensions can be dosed. This makes the neMIX stirring bottle the first system to effectively prevent sedimentation during the dosing process.
The stirring bottle can be connected to any syringe pump. To achieve the highest possible precision and accuracy as well as optimal results, we suggest that you use the stirring bottle in combination with our high-precision neMESYS syringe pumps.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Pulsation-free dosing of aqueous mixtures
- Dosing of suspensions with uniform particle distribution
- Gentle, stress-free stirring of cell suspensions
- Bead dosing
- Stirring of particle suspensions to prevent sedimentation
- Continuous adjustment of stirring speed
- Simple installation and dismantling
- Wetted parts are autoclavable
- The neMESYS syringe pump system can dose flow rates in a range from nl/s to µl/s without pulsation
- Automatic refill from reservoir using the neMESYS syringe pump
- Easy venting
How it works
The stirring bottle is a closed vessel with a pendular stirrer inside. It contains four fluidic connections for refill and for controlled dosage of the mixed fluid. A syringe pump continuously pumps non-polar displacement fluid into the bottle and with the same flow rate the mixed suspension will be displaced out of the bottle into the application.
With the neMIX Stirring Bottle fluid mixtures and suspensions are mixed effectively and the sedimentation of particles will be prevented. This ensures a continued stable concentration over a certain period of time and chemical as well as biological processes can be supplied reproducable.
Other products you may find interesting