Extreme Precision for High-Pressure Systems up to 510 bar
Precise dosing of viscous liquids
Our neMESYS high-pressure pumps are intended for the precise injection of liquids into highly pressurized systems or for working with viscous liquids. CETONI’s high-pressure syringe pumps apply the benefits of our proven dosing technology to pressure levels of up to 510 bar.
- Powerful, highly accurate and PID-controlled drive unit
- Extremely smooth piston advance
- Creation of pulsation-free fluid streams down to the nanoliter range (depending on the syringe being used)
- Special stainless steel syringes for pressures of up to 510 bar
- Integrated pressure sensor (measuring range of up to 600 bar) for pressure monitoring and safety shutdown
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Creation of pulsation-free fluid streams in the nanoliter range
- Precise dosing of viscous liquids
- Dosing at pressure levels of up to 510 bar
- Integrated pressure sensor
- Syringe receptacle for 5 different sizes of high-pressure syringes
- Up to 32 high-pressure syringe pumps can be connected through the internal bus
- Combinable with neMESYS syringe pumps
- Comprehensive graphical operating software
- Program libraries for Windows and LabVIEW
High-Pressure Dosing Syringes
manufactured with the utmost precision
CETONI offers you a range of 5 stainless steel syringes for use with the neMESYS high-pressure syringe pump. These rugged syringes are the ideal solution for high levels of pressure and force.
These syringes are also suited very well for dosing aggressive liquids, since stainless steel is very resistant to many aggressive substances. Wetted parts are made from 316 steel (piston) and Viton (seals).
The syringes are available in the following sizes: 2.5 / 10 / 25 / 50 and 100 ml. The fluidic connection to your application is established using Swagelok fittings.
Modular & expandable
Build your own pump system
By simple assembling of various neMESYS syringe pumps (click system) or by linking them via bus cable you can build up a powerful high-performance multi-channel dosing system. This enables the generation of multiple independent fluid streams - precise to nanolitres and synchronously. In addition, the pumps may be combined with the Qmix microrecation modules to build complex microreaction systems.
Other products you may find interesting
neMESYS Plugin for QmixElements Software
Pump Software that is Fun to Use
The neMESYS plugin incorporates all neMESYS syringe pumps into the QmixElements software suite. This plugin provides you with powerful pump features, which you won’t find anywhere else. The clearly laid-out, attractive user interface gives you a good overview of all important parameters, such as syringe filling level, configured syringes, dosing direction, current flow rate, current valve position or the current pressure.
Simple, Intuitive and Powerful
- Graphical display of syringe size, filling levels and valve position
- SI units for volumes and flow rates are freely selectable (ml, nl, ml/s ...)
- The syringe wizard guides you through the configuration of new syringes
- Real-time display of current values, such as flow rate, syringe filling level or dosed volume
- Coloration of the syringe depending on the movement direction (orange = filling, blue = dispensing, gray = stopped)
Graphical Pressure Display
For more Safety and a better Overview
The pressure display for neMESYS syringe pumps lets you keep an eye on the pressure of integrated pressure sensors at all times. The display elements visualize the current value of the pressure sensor in the form of a digit as well as a bar diagram. The display also uses different colors – green (low pressure, yellow (medium pressure) and red (high pressure) – to give you a good idea of a module’s pressure range, so you can detect critical conditions and react quickly.
Easy Syringe Configuration
Selecting existing Syringes or Creating your Own
You can choose from a broad selection of existing syringes or use the syringe wizard to quickly configure your own. Simply select the inside diameter, the piston stroke and the syringe material for a new syringe and you are done. The software will then show you your syringe with the selected material and the thickness and length you selected.
neMESYS Pressure and Analog I/O Safety Monitoring
For more Safety through automatic Alarm Reaction
The analog I/O monitoring feature lets you use any analog inputs or pressure sensors as safety switches for neMESYS syringe pumps. In dangerous situations, such as exceeding a certain maximum pressure or temperature, you can stop neMESYS pumps automatically, shut them off or simply release an alert message. The inputs (pressure, temperature…) as well as the alarm response (stopping the pump, pump shut-down, warning…) can be freely selected by the user.
Graphical Programming of complex Processes
neMESYS pumps are fully supported by the QmixElements script system, letting you program your own complex dosing processes in a very short time through a graphical interface using drag&drop. With powerful script functions you can very quickly implement requirements, such as time-controlled dosing with multiple pumps or the creation of flow gradients over a certain time period. In combination with other Qmix or neMESYS devices, this lets you set up complex processes and tests in your laboratory.
Laboratory automation platform
The QmixElements software is a comprehensive, plugin-based, modular software solution for the control of all cetoni devices via a common graphical user interface. The software consists of a core that provides the basic features and services, such as the application window, the event log or the tool bar.
Find the optimal solution for your control application
We offer you a variety of possibilities for the integration of our neMESYS syringe pumps. Whether you use a PC, PLC or a microcontroller controller - use our Connectivity Guide to find the optimal solution for integrating our devices into your control solution.
Or simply read on to learn more about our powerful software libraries and the many possibilities for integrating our devices into your application.
Qmix SDK Pump Library
Windows 32-bit / 64-bit DLLs
The Qmix SDK pump library is part of the Qmix SDK and your library for integrating neMESYS syringe pumps and peRISYS tube pumps into your own applications and devices. All functions are supplied through a Windows DLL (32-bit/64-bit), enabling simple and inexpensive integration into all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit development environments supporting the use of DLLs, such as:
- Qt Framework + QtCreator
- Microsoft Visual C and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Agilent VEE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio with C++ Builder
Qmix SDK LabVIEW Kit
Full LabVIEW Integration
LabVIEW lets you integrate all cetoni pumps into your LabVIEW applications, quickly and inexpensively. You will have a selection of approx. 40 virtual instruments (VIs) for the control of all pump functions.
- Approx. 40 VIs for all pump functions
- Clearly laid out grouping and color coding of VIs according to their function
- LabVIEW-conformant troubleshooting
- Sample VIs for quicker introduction
- Supports 32 and 64 bit LabVIEW versions
With the Qmix SDK you can…
And much more
- Dosing of volumes (pick up and dispense)
- Selecting Si-units (ml, ul, nl...)
- Creating flow rates
- Creating time-controlled dosing processes
- Requesting current parameters (filling level, flow rate, dosed volume)
Qmix Software Development Kit (SDK)
For integration of cetoni devices into custom applications
The Qmix SDK is a powerful software package that allows developers to integrate their Qmix system and its various modules into their applications. Central to the Qmix SDK are device-specific libraries that provide the programming interface (APIs) for each Qmix module (neMESYS pumps, rotAXYS and neMAXYS positioning systems, Qmix IO, etc.).
neMESYS Integration Kit
Connection to PLC or microcontroller controls via CAN or RS232
All our pumps have CAN and RS232 interfaces and can be connected easily to PLCs or custom control solutions. Many control systems, such as e.g. the PLCs from Beckhoff, B&R or WAGO, already have CANopen interfaces included for direct connection of neMESYS CANopen pumps. Other PLCs, such as e.g. Siemens S7, can be made CANopen compatible with certain hardware modules or CANopen gateways.
Alternatively, you can always use the RS232 interface for connecting the pump to your PLC. In our neMESYS Integration Kit you will receive our open source RS232 C library and a comprehensive documentation package for connecting the neMESYS pumps to PLCs or custom control solutions.
You get in the kit:
You get the complete source code
Other device manufacturers disclose the serial protocol of their pumps - we go one step further. CETONI offers a comprehensive RS232 C-library for integration of neMESYS pumps into customised microcontroller based control solutions.
- you get the complete C source code
- well defined application programming interface (API)
- clearly arranged groups of functions
- well documented source code
- controls a number of pumps via one single serial interface